Time Left until the Think Tank & STEM Expo:
[ujicountdown id=”STEM Expo 2014″ expire=”2014/01/23 18:00″ hide = “true”]
View the official flyer here, please feel free to print and wallpaper the city.
For additional information including any last minute updates go to the Maury Think Tank Blog Site.
You are invited to one of the most exciting nights of the year! Come engage with our youngest scientists, engineers and problem solvers, learn from the experts and be inspired.
January 23rd, 2014
6:00PM – 7:30PM
1250 Constitution Ave., NE
Washington, DC 20002
Learn from leading STEM-based organizations with your child! Engage in activities from each exhibitor, be inspired ( or become involved!) in their work.
WHO IS INVITED?
All community members, students and STEM-lovers in Washington, DC and surrounding area.
WHO IS EXHIBITING?
Take a look at the impressive list of new and returning exhibitors who have confirmed so far. To learn more about the organization, just click on their name. Bookmark this page to see the list grow as new organizations are added.
- Anacostia Watershed Society
- American Institute of Architecrts-DC (Architects in the Schools)
- CAPSDC – STEM PROGRAM
- DC Beekeepers
- DC Dept. of Environment – Aquatic Resource Center
- DC Dept. of Environment – Wildlife and Fisheries Division
- DC WASA
- Engineering is Elementary
- Labyrinth Puzzles and Games
- Living Classrooms Capital Region
- National Capitol Astronomers
- National Institutes of Health ( 5 sectors and exhibitors)
- National Institutes of Health, Office of Human Resources: careers at the NIH
- National Eye Institute (NEI)
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS)
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) – brains and muscles with my TMS setup
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) – Know Your Brain and Life and Death of a Neuron
- National Science Teachers Association
- NSWD Carderock STEM Outreach
- US Forest Service
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, VOLUNTEERS?
Please contact Vanessa Ford with any questions or comments.